Monday, December 9, 2013

Apartment for Rent in Dubai search depends upon Good Fortune and Good Behavior

Why some landlords aren't requesting renters on coughing up more in conditions or lease. There nevertheless are several who are not joining the group, although there are numerous landlords in Dubai randomly raising rents.

So if searching for apartment for rent in Dubai it more of a luck game which depends upon which landlord you stumble upon. These landlords (in leasehold or freehold places) prefer to have tenants who pay rent on time, and who maintain their flats in neat state. These landlords do not practice the industry trend by raising rents to on the base of rumors published by property agencies on the internet or in publications.

Mustafa Kelmi is remaining in a 2-bed flat in Bur Dubai location for the previous 15 years for only Dh45,000 each year.

"I have been staying in exactly the same flat in Discovery Gardens the past four years. My rent was raised by only five per cent this year-even though the landlord might have easily got over 20 per cent than what I'm currently spending," mentioned Daniel G, a Filipino.

"I just take great care of his apartment... I haven't ever asked him to pay for minor repair works. As soon as I noticed his name to the support cost defaulter list, I advised him and he cleared the fees the next day so I could get the access cards."

Apartment for rent in Dubai landlordship comes with its pros and cons.  Suresh Kumar, an owner of the two-bed flat in Dubai Marina, faced a daunting task to get his renter to pay his rent.

"The past two cheques of my renter bounce and I served him with a court notice. He paid Dh500 fee in cash but borrowed time to prepare for payment. Till then the final check was due. It too bounced.

"I served him the notice to vacate, which he did following the agreement expired. The single point I did was to forfeit his five percent down payment."


1 comment:

  1. Great blog ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.

    Apartment for rent in Dubai Sports City

    ReplyDelete

Dubai Real Estate News